Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pay attention to the commercials

During the commercial break just before the last segment of "Two for the Road" there was a commercial for the Hanso Organization. I watched carefully again on DVR. It says paid for by abc industries on the bottom of the commercial and shows the image of Alvar Hanso from the video reel they found in the hatch. It gives a number to call (1-877-HANSORG), but it has been busy everytime I tried to get through. In researching this on the web I found that the Hanso Foundation web site (www.thehansofoundation.org) is finally back up and is a completely new web site. I haven't checked out the web site completely yet, but I am guessing that there is a lot of cool stuff hidden in it. And oh yeah, it also includes the commercial that was on for those of you that want to see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home