Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lost S.O.S

Wow, interesting... The SOS episode of lost shows us a couple of things. one is that we know that Rose knew that Locke was wheelchair bound before the plane crash. Two, we know that she feels that she has been healed by the island, and she knows that Locke also knows the power of the island.

I'm sure that everyone heard the words of the healer Issac "There are certain places with white energy, spots on the earth, like the one were above now. Perhaps this energy is geological, magnetic, or perhaps its something else, and when possible I harness this energy and give it to others."

When he stops the healing process and has that odd look on his face she asks what is it? He answers "I'm sorry, I can't do anything for you Rose". She answers " I didn't expect you to". He replies "It's not that you can't be healed. Like I said it's different energies, this is not the right place for you."

She then says "Where is the right place?". Isacc then replies "I wish I knew". Lets not forget the magnetism of the island.

Once again just some thoughts. Lots of faith stuff popping up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home