Thursday, April 06, 2006

Libby

I think that Libby is a patient that Hurley met in the hospital. I'm guessing not many of you watch or watched Guiding Light but "Libby" was on that show and played Annie - she was a total physcho who was institutionalized - she played the hell out of crazy!!! I think we are going to see the insane Libby on the island soon and I can't wait! Talk on the other Lost sites is saying that there was an image in the peanut butter Hurley dropped - I didn't see anything did anyone else?

I'm also looking at several things regarding Jack's tattoo. I believe it may have something to do with with the Aikido practice of tattooing (it's very popular in the Hawaiian islands and a black triangle image means "on a mission") -could Jack really be an "Other"????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home