Saturday, April 01, 2006

Is Jack an Other?

It's probably a far-fetched thought, but since I had it I would like to share it. Is it even remotely possible that Jack is one of the Others? Bear with me on this one. I told you it's probably far-fetched, but's let's explore:
  • We have no idea what happened to Jack after him and Sarah divorced and we have no idea if anything ever happened between him and the woman he kissed while he was still married to Sarah.
  • We do know that he got his tattoo after Sarah.
  • We have no idea the significance of the tattoo, for all we know it could have something to do with the Others, the Dharma Initiative, or the Island.
  • The very first episode started off with Jack waking up in the jungle after the plane crash, not on the beach next to the plane like all the others. He had to run from where he was to the beach, which is where the plane crashed.
  • I kind of think Jack's tattoo resembles part of the mural on the wall in the hatch, anyone else think so?

Like I said, it's probably a far-fetched thought, but it makes you stop and think for a second, doesn't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Lisa,
I found this link on Jacks tattoo, that you might find interesting.

http://www.lostlinks.net/symbols.htm

Mark

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home